Terms and conditions for Southern Cross Life Insurance $50 Prezzy® Card voucher promotion.
- Southern Cross Life Insurance is provided and underwritten by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (‘Cigna’), and promoted by Southern Cross Medical Care Society (‘Southern Cross’).
- Any eligible applicant (‘New Policyholder’) who purchases a Southern Cross Life Insurance policy (‘New Policy’) between 20 May 2019 and 30 June 2019 inclusive (the ‘Promotional Period’) and who meets the Eligibility Criteria below will be entitled to one (1) $50.00 (New Zealand dollar) Prezzy Card (the ‘Gift Card’), subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Purchase of a New Policy during the Promotional Period is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply in addition to terms, conditions and exclusions of the applicable New Policy.
- Subject to the restrictions below, to be a New Policyholder the applicant for a New Policy must be a New Zealand resident, aged over 18, and have a New Policy during the Promotional Period that is subsequently put into force by Cigna.
- To be eligible for the Gift Card the New Policy is to remain in force and paid to-date for 60 days.
- Unless otherwise accepted by Southern Cross in writing (in its sole discretion) the Gift Card is not available:
- to applicants for a New Policy who previously held a Southern Cross Life Insurance policy during the three-month period prior to the start of the Promotional Period (namely 13 February 2019 – 19 May 2019);
- to existing Southern Cross Life Insurance policy holders who cancel an existing policy and re-join Southern Cross Life Insurance or who amend an existing Southern Cross Life Insurance policy (for example, by increasing or decreasing their cover) during the Promotional Period.
- It is a New Policyholder’s responsibility to ensure their life insurance application is properly completed either online at www.southerncrosslife.co.nz or over the phone on 0800 000 200 and received by Cigna during the Promotional Period. Southern Cross accepts no liability for applications that are incomplete or defective or accepted outside of the Promotional Period.
Gift card conditions
- One (1) Gift Card will be available for issue per New Policy. The Gift Card is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- The Gift Card will be issued subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions stated on the Gift Card. Each eligible New Policyholder must redeem the Gift Card by its stated expiry date. After this date, the Gift Card will no longer be valid.
- The Gift Card is not available in conjunction with any other Southern Cross Life Insurance promotion or offer and may only be applied once per New Policyholder during the Promotional Period.
- This promotion does not provide any person with any right to offset or to claim any deduction of any kind against Southern Cross or Cigna, including but not limited to any premiums or insurance claims.
- Southern Cross accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to the Gift Card, including liability for applications for New Policies that are not received, are incomplete, or are accepted by Cigna with an effective date outside of the Promotional Period. Decisions about accepting an application for a New Policy are solely the responsibility of Cigna, and Southern Cross accepts no liability for those decisions.
- Cigna will post the Gift Card to all New Policyholders within a reasonable period of time following the New Policyholder meeting the eligibility criteria.
- The Gift Card will be sent to the postal address supplied by the New Policyholder with their application. Southern Cross and Cigna accept no liability for any Gift Card lost by the delivery company or not received due to the supply of incorrect address information.
- Southern Cross and Cigna accepts no responsibility or liability of any kind to any person in relation to any loss, damage or injury in connection with this promotion and/or the Gift Card.
- Southern Cross’ decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the offer and Gift Card and Southern Cross reserves the right to substitute the Gift Card with a prize of equivalent value at its discretion.
- For further information on Southern Cross Life Insurance policies or this promotion go online to www.southerncrosslife.co.nz.
If Southern Cross does accept any other person for the Gift Card, these terms and conditions will apply.
This promotion is run by Southern Cross Medical Care Society, Level 1, EY Building, 2 Takutai Square, Britomart, Auckland.
Southern Cross Life Insurance is provided and underwritten by Cigna Life Insurance New Zealand Limited (‘Cigna’). Cigna underwriting criteria, terms, conditions, exclusions and limits apply. For full details of the policy terms and conditions, the policy wording may be downloaded here or call 0800 000 200 for a printed copy.